Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Where does the time go?

To begin this blog, let me apologize to all of those friends and family that have continued to come and check out our site only to leave wondering what we have been up to. We have been up to holding our little wonder, looking into the eyes of our future, loving each crinkle and baby roll, and most important loving God because He first loved us.

I can't explain parenthood, other than it feels like it is something right in a world of wrong. Avery has finally started to put on weight. She gained one pound three ounces in one week. Our dainty little girl will be a blue eyed chunk at this rate and we couldn't be happier. She is eight pounds four ounces today. Here are some pictures from our last couple of days including fun bath time.

I title the following picture: Avery's Season Of Discontent

This next picture is one of Lauren giving baby Avery a bath:
The next picture is just a snapshot of what is going on in Avery's mind during Bath #1

4 comments:

The Trest Family said...

I love all of the new pictures! Avery is absolutely beautiful!

Joy said...

It is so funny how simular our girls face reactions are. She is beautiful! Are you getting sleep?

The Brady's said...

These pictures are Beautiful!! I know you guys are enjoying every single second of Parenthood!! I know we are!!Keep the photos coming!!

jeff and rebecca said...

I am here on your blog and I think you need to update! Your baby will be going to first grade soon!!! I mean it has only been six months.

Bringing Up Brown 3

Avery's Here Part 2!